3 september 2011

Where was I ???

Yum….(or so I've heard)

                                                   
Last month, I was found myself on this place which embodied the words, 'barefoot elegance'….

Where was I ???

Here are some clues:

- approximately 480 miles south of Miami
- population 52,000
- number of banks, 570
- 14 shades of blue and sand as far as the eye could see (at least for 7 miles) 
-  national dish, turtle stew (I'm afraid I wasn't daring enough to try it)

While I was only there for a short visit, I felt a longing to return the moment I left. Not to try the various types of green sea turtle dishes available at the local restaurants - but to dive into the workings of this tiny place (22 miles/35km long, 8 miles/13km wide) where a blend of of 100 nationalities live in harmony.

Any guesses???

Lynn G. (scroll down for answer)











Grand Cayman

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar